Starting a new chapter in your life? Getting married and need a parent thank you gift idea? Or maybe you just graduated and going out on your own and want to thank mom and dad for their love and support over the years. This Poetry Gift is also a perfect present for grandparents who have been there for you. So if you are "tieing the knot," moving out, going into the service, or starting a new job and want to thank the people in your life who have supported you, you can be proud to give this gift.
- Classic acrylic musical frame with a peaceful landscape design and easel back - outside frame dimensions 7" x 9"
- The "Parent" poem is personalized with names and an optional date. Verse can be replaced with a 5" x 7" photo.
- The picture frame has a wind-up music box mechanism in the back that plays a rich melodic tune. The song choices are listed above in question #6...or you may choose to have no musical attachment on the frame.
Fill out the personalization questions above to order your Poetry Gift. Examples of answers are listed below.
1. Optional Phrase Above His and/or Her Name - (Examples: Thank You, On Our Wedding Day, As I Graduate, I'll Miss You, etc.)
2. His or Her Name(s) as seen above poem - required (Examples: Mom & Dad, Mother & Father, Dad, Ma & Pops, Mom, etc.)
3. Closing Phrase and Your Name as seen after poem - (Examples: Love Always, Rachel & Stephan; Can't Thank You Enough, Ryan; etc.)
Parent Poem reads:
As I start a
new chapter in my life,
I want you to know
that your love and
support are among my
most cherished memories.
Poem changes slightly if from 2 or more