Mother-In-Law Wedding Frame
You're marrying the love of your life and you want to thank the groom's mother for all she has done for you. This original poem EXCLUSIVE to PoetryGift.com can be personalized with names, your wedding date, and a closing message from you. Just fill out the Personalization questions above and we will create a keepsake for your mother-in-law that will surely make her feel special and loved.
Additional details below:
- Clear acrylic frame with 3 dimensional ribbons, bells and roses - outside frame dimensions 7" x 9"
- Poem can be personalized with names and wedding date. Verse can be replaced with a 3-1/2" x 5" photo.
- The picture frame has a wind-up music box mechanism in the back that plays a rich melodic tune. The song choices are listed above in question #6...or you may choose to have no musical attachment on the frame.
Fill out the personalization questions above to order your Poetry Gift. Examples of answers are listed below.
1. Phrase Above Her Name (optional) - (Examples: To My Other Mom, On Our Wedding Day, Thank You, etc.)
4. Closing Phrase and Your Name as seen after poem - (Examples: Love, Rachel; Thank You For Everything, Laura; etc.)
5. Ending Phrase and Wedding Date - (Example: On Rachel and Jack's Wedding Day - June 29, 2013)