What an honor to be asked to be a Godmother or Godfather. The Godparent role is not just important on the child's Baptism or Christening Day; it gives you the opportunity to share in all of the important events in the life of your special Godchild.
The heartfelt poem along with the color options for the sweet angel graphic and the angel hair color options make this a very personal memento of the day. What a wonderful Baptism keepsake for a Godchild!
- Classic acrylic musical frame with outside frame dimensions 7" x 9" and an easel back
- Godchild poem personalized with Name(s) and optional Date and Name of Church. If this gift is for a little girl, the poem text will appear in pink. If it's for a little boy, or a boy and a girl, the poem text will appear in blue. Verse can be replaced with a 5" x 7" photo.
- The picture frame has a wind-up music box mechanism in the back that plays a rich melodic tune. The song choices are listed above in question #9...or you may choose to have no musical attachment on the frame.
Fill out the personalization questions above to order your Poetry Gift. Examples of answers are listed below.
3. Phrase Above Godchild's Name (optional) - (Examples: To My Godson; To My Goddaughter; To Our Special Godchildren; etc.)
6. Closing Phrase and Your Name(s) (as seen after poem) - Examples: Love, Aunt Lynn; Love Always, Gina & Jim; etc.