Frame Your Poem in this Musical Frame and you will be creating a Meaningful Poetry Gift.
If you have a special message for a friend, husband, wife, or other family member that you've been wanting to convey and present to them as a gift, why not have your words designed by us and framed in this modern acrylic picture frame with seascape design. Imagine the look on his or her face when they read words straight from your heart. When your poem is personalized with your loved one's name(s) it will surely become a gift that you will be proud to give. Your poems would make wonderful birthday presents for a spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend, parents, grandparents, etc.
Please look at the above design in order to determine a suitable poem length. We suggest your poem is no longer than 12 lines with no more than 12 words in each line. There are no set guidelines; this is just a suggestion. If your poem is much longer than the length we are suggesting, the font/type will need to be made smaller to accommodate your entire poem. On the order form, please make sure to type an email address that you check often and phone number in case the designer needs to reach you with any questions. Unless you have permission from the author or poet, please only submit non-copyrighted works.
- Classic acrylic musical frame with a watercolor seascape design - outside frame dimensions 7" x 9"
- Poem personalized with names, optional special occasion date, and a closing message. Verse can be replaced with a 5" x 7" photo.
- The picture frame has a wind-up music box mechanism in the back that plays a rich melodic tune. The song choices are listed above in question #5...or you may choose to have no musical attachment on the frame.
Fill out the personalization questions above to order your Poetry Gift. Examples of answers are listed below.
1. Optional Phrase Above Name(s) - (Examples: I Love You, Happy 5th Anniversary, Happy Birthday, On Your Wedding Day, Congratulations, In Memory Of, etc.)
3. Closing Phrase and Name(s) as seen after poem - (Examples: All My Love, Jack; Best Wishes for a Happy Life, Mom & Dad; With Our Deepest Sympathy, The Carlson Family; etc.)