It is sometimes difficult to express what's in your heart at the time of someone's death. This Sympathy Poetry Gift does it for you. Rather than send flowers that will quickly fade and wilt, give a condolence gift that will be cherished by the surviving spouse or family member. Personalized with names and date, this sympathy gift will become a treasured keepsake.
- Classic acrylic musical frame with a watercolor ocean design - outside frame dimensions 7" x 9"
- Sympathy poem personalized with names. Verse can be replaced with a 5" x 7" photo.
- The picture frame has a wind-up music box mechanism in the back that plays a rich melodic tune. The song choices are listed above in question #6...or you may choose to have no musical attachment on the frame.
Fill out the personalization questions above to order your Poetry Gift. Examples of answers are listed below.
1. Optional Phrase Above Deceased's Name - (Examples: Loving Husband and Father; In Memory Of; Our Dear Friend; etc.)
5. Closing Phrase and Your Name(s) as seen after poem - (Examples: He Will Never Be Forgotten, Robert and Janice; You Are In Our Thoughts & Prayers, The O'Neil Family; etc.)